Sunday, October 21, 2007

All Things Must Come To An End.

So the other day we got a detripling notice, and after a long, very log, chain of events. I now live in a different building, so sorry to say there will be no more adventures of Ying and Kevin, and I never got a picture.
After we got our notice I went to see the new room Ying went to visit the potential room mate. He came back to me and said "John the new room mate smokes." I reminded Ying, just because a person smokes it doesn't mean he s a bad person. I visited the new room and came back to tell Ying I wanted to leave, and for the first time ever i saw him make a face that wasn't smiling, and is someone had killed his dog he asked "So you're leaving me with Kevin?" then began to tear. I felt bad, and I re-met with the new possible room mate and realized living with him would be normal, but I didn't really for see a friendship, so I told Ying we would vote that we both don't like living with Kevin, and I will stay with him on the condition he allows me to open the blinds and turn on the lights. and he said thank you and agreed. Kevin tried sabotaging this plan by not coming to our meeting to decide who leaves. Finally when he got back to the room we voted and Kevin didn't like the results, and threw a bit of a temper tantrum. Ying went to get the RA, and after an upsurd ridiculous argument we found out that we would be staying tripled if no one could agree, and we would stop getting money back for it. If Kevin had to leave he wasn't going to sign the paper, and if I left Ying wasn't going to sign. Finally I had a private conversation with the RA, and it was sorted out that I could move with out an areement. Ying then kept trying to rationalize Kevin's behavior... They both know I left them in a ridiculous situation. Kevin told me to come back and visit, and he was going to make Yig's life a living hell, and Ying went and got a contract made by the RA to try and better his living conditions. Ying kept talking to me like a normal human and for a bit I actually began to feel bad I was leaving him, and I kinda did want to live with him, i enjoy him, and hey the blog could have continued... but to have stayed tripled would have been bad. So i gave Ying my phone number, and i figured that would be fine. Then in the sofest deadliest almost seductive whisper ying told me "the most important thing for me is that I help you move" Then he started taking off my sheets and, touching my stuff so i stopped him. Finally on my last trip out of the room ying said, "John if we can't live together, mabye we will se each other on the streets?" I said of course! Then he said "John we are best friends right? for life? and i said yes. and he said okay good, and I left and he began to cry. I can't help but feel bad, and kind of miss him. But I think its best for me what happened.
I feel bad for ending the blog, but it went out strong, and if I ever run into the guys again, I'll post an epilouge at the end of the semester. Its been real guys!

5 comments:

*~* Krista *~* said...

why would you do this to us john?!


SELFISH! haha jk

adam said...

this is the saddest day in blogspot history...your new roommate better be off the wall silly

so why wouldnt kevin leave? why did he throw a tantrum?

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you got out of that situation. but poor ying!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Johnny Mac said...

Adam- Kevin had other friends on that hallway and didnt want to leave the building