Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's Always Hard To Say Goodbye.

So Kevin overheard me talking about applying to Hunter while I was on the phone with my sister yesterday. He was visibly upset. He spent a good few minutes before I had to leave for class trying to convince me of what a good school Stony Brook is and I should stay... I really don't understand how he could think were friends, I don't get why he even likes
I'm thinking its best he does like me because last night he was talking about killing people. I guess he wanted to join a club or a frat (I don't ask too many questions), but anyway he gave someone 300 dollars and then they like didn't accept him? I dunno hes mad at someone. So I guess this weekend hes putting something in their weed that will rot out their teeth. And all his friends were like DUDE THAT CAN KILL SOMEONE, and hes like no it will just destroy their mouth, Ive done it before. I really don't care, because Kevin is the biggest loser in the world, and I really don't believe he has the balls to do something mean. He just tries to sound tough, and he always reminds us he's form Queens... Ying however was very frightened.
I feel like this is just the thing I need to use to go to the RHD and say I feel threatened and get my room switched, but I feel like this is serious and can get messy and I dont want to go through so much when he probably wasn't serous anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope kevin can't see this blog...he might try to poison your toothpaste or something.